No one could ever accuse McDonald’s of not being creative. Besides their usual tactics, McDonald’s often comes up with new and interesting ways to spread their wrath of culinary terrorism. Foodiggity takes a look back at a few methods they’ve used to wreak their havoc.
- Michael hates two things… Broccoli and smiling.
- Safe to say that Kevin’s beard always smells like ham.
- If Gail is going to cover the goods, then we have no use for her.
- Kevin would certainly win ‘Top Future Mall Santa’.
- Bryan zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… What? Where were we?
- Michael even rolls his sleeves like a douche.
- The Top Chef video editors are mad geniuses who like to toy with our emotions. Don’t they know that we’re fragile?
“All you need is love.” ~J. Lennon
There is an old adage that the secret ingredient in any good cooking is love. This is especially true when Italian grandmothers and Sunday afternoons are involved. So for this episode of Power to the People, foodiggity rolled out of bed on Sunday, put on the gold chains, and got the sauce on.
But this is far from your average Sunday sauce. Inspired by one of the greatest things ever—a Cuban dish called Ropa Vieja—we proudly present to you… Foodiggity’s Sunday Love Ragu.
The Beatles ‘Love’ is on loop in the foodiggity test kitchen… Let’s do this thing.
mmmmm… Lemon Ham.