Over the past ten years, we’ve seen quite a few culinary trends. Some were innovative… Most were downright intolerable. Today, foodiggity would like to focus specifically on some of the words and phrases that have seeped into our lexicon. All of which are intolerable.
So, without further ado and in no particular order, the 19 most unfortunate food terms from the past decade.
16. Italian Small Plates
15. Om Nom (when used by someone who is not a muppet)
13. Iron Chef America
12. Glad Family of Products
8. Quickfire (especially if preceded by ‘Vending Machine’)
5. E.V.O.O.(worse when followed by saying “Extra Virgin Olive Oil” anyway)
3. Stoup and/or Choup (click at your own risk)
1. KFC Famous Bowl (NSFW, the video and the Bowl)
What terms/phrases/verbal assaults did we miss? Let us have it!
Happy New Year everyone!