Lounge out on a stack of these Pancake Floor Pillows by Todd von Bastiaans. Order a double stack, grab the included butter throw pillows, and do some of the fluffiest lazing possible. These are going to sell like hotcakes (sorry).
Breakfast Interrupted takes the most important meal of the day, and sends it flying — artfully. Shot at 1000fps, bacon, eggs, muffins, and other breakfast fare are quickly — or actually quite slowly — launched airborne.
The pancakes, as if watching the film in reverse and guided by the elasticity of maple syrup, almost return to their original form. Breakfast has been served.
Foodiggity wraps up the week (or, so)…
- 26 years in the making… Stay Puft Marshmallows Now Exist
- Rule the Bake Sale… Ninjabread Men
- Nerd worlds collide… Superhero Cupcakes
- Cow tipping just became easier… Drunk Cows Make Better Meat
- Eat healthy, to the extreme… Baby Carrots Packaged as Junk Food
- It is your destiny… Eat This Yoda Cake You Will
- Tubed meat and psychedelics… This is Your Hot Dog on Drugs
- Mickey D’s just got brunchier… The McDonald’s Mc10:35
- Pot Luck… Reefer. It’s What’s For Dinner
- Channel your inner 8-year-old… Just the Marshmallows
Have you ever wondered why cereals bother to include oat clusters? At one time or another we have all stripped a cereal of its only semblance of nutrition, leaving just the pastel teeth-rotting marshmallows for breakfast.