The McDonald’s Mc10:35 is a culinary mashup, designed for those who tend to show up for breakfast on the wrong side of 10:30.
- Larva Maki anyone?… Insect Sushi
- Tourists beware… It’s Pop-Tarts World, We’re Just Living In It
- Bacon Bits… Everything You Need To Know About Bacon
- Indulge your vegan friends… How to Turn Carrots Into Bacon
- There’s an app for that… Denny’s Fried Cheese Melt Sandwich
- McDonald’s Plants Nappers Next to Their Coffee Ads
- Julia Roberts goes zombie… Eat Brains Love
Bacon is great. Beer is wonderful. Coffee makes mornings tolerable. So why separate the most important of the food groups when they can be combined for the ultimate morning?
Nerd Approved recently unleashed an idea for a brew that seems tailor made for starting the day off right. It begins with a base of oatmeal stout, coffee is added and then finished with an infusion of bacon. Breakfast is served.
The actual brewing process can be found here.
Damn you McDonald’s. This ad almost made me consider thinking about having an Egg McMuffin.
[via Ads of the World]