For those keeping score… Antarctic Nail Ale is the new ‘World’s Most Expensive Beer’. But rather than using a dead squirrel pelt as its gimmick, the pale ale claims to have been brewed with ice brought back from Antarctica.
- Kick up a snack… Football Smoothie Maker
- That’s not ice cream… Where Chicken McNuggets Come From
- Step it up fratboys… Jello Shots Get Fancy
- T.M.I. … How Bacon Is Made
- Do not stare directly at the shirt… Burger Eclipse
- Sweet! … The Birth of Sugar-Coated Cereal
- Toke-a-Cola… Marijuana Infused Cola
- Smoking and drinking, all in one bottle… Marlboro Beer
- For the taste-impaired… The 50 Worst Beers In The World
The list is long but distinguished, and according to the readers of Ratebeer.com, Olde English 800 malt liquor is the worst beer in the world.
A list of worst beers in the world as rated by the thousands of beer enthusiasts at RateBeer.com. Dare to try them? We don’t advise it. We provide this list in the name of beer education.
Also worth noting is the new wave of low-carb beer crimes dominating the list, and the piss-flavored seltzer Coors Light is only the 32nd worst brew in all of the land.
See the entire list of beer hell here. How many of these did you drink in college?
Drinking and smoking — they go together like peas and carrots. Well in the early 70’s, tobacco giant Philip Morris wanted to take that concept a bit further with Marlboro Beer. After acquiring full ownership of Miller Brewing Company, Philip Morris decided to bring the dynamic duo together… on one bottle.