Before the days of ‘Cold Activated Cans‘ and other packaging gimmicks that Coors Light has used to market their beer-flavored seltzer—there were these vintage beauties. Some even sporting the old-school spout top to make them look even more like an oil can.
- How to Order a Beer in Fifty Languages.
- Now That’s Nifty brings us 30 Retro Breakfast Cereals.
- Latest sightings of McDonald’s Shamrock Shake.
- 10 Fantastic Vintage Bacon Advertisements. [topcultured.com]
- Kindly Add Nickelodeon to Anthony Bourdain’s Resume. [vid, eater.com]
- The Evolution of Mr. Potato Head. [Neatorama]
- A game-themed cupcake quiz. [Boing Boing]
- The creator of the Pez dispenser haz died. [NY Times Obits]
- The Consumerist confirms the Slap Chop’s suckiness.
- Bon Appetit names the Top 10 Artisanal Beers… In a can.
Linkdiggity – Christmas Edition
- Christmas tree made out of Heineken bottles. [via Boing Boing]
- Eat Me Daily has video of how candy canes are made.
- For the person who has everything, a genuine severed elf ear. [AdFreak.com]
- AV Club NY sticks up for the fruitcake.
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters are Cool?
- Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas Outtakes. [via @RonRuggless]
- Courtesy of the brilliant TheOatmeal.com.
Twenty Things Worth Knowing About Beer.
- What Cereal Should I Eat? The flowchart knows. [Eating The Road]
- How much squandered food rides on NYC subways? [via Ad Freak]
- Inventors with nine fingers seek a better bagel slicer. [WSJ]
- A White Castle Snuggie exists and it is $49.99.
- « Previous Page