No one could ever accuse McDonald’s of not being creative. Besides their usual tactics, McDonald’s often comes up with new and interesting ways to spread their wrath of culinary terrorism. Foodiggity takes a look back at a few methods they’ve used to wreak their havoc.
- Michael hates two things… Broccoli and smiling.
- Safe to say that Kevin’s beard always smells like ham.
- If Gail is going to cover the goods, then we have no use for her.
- Kevin would certainly win ‘Top Future Mall Santa’.
- Bryan zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… What? Where were we?
- Michael even rolls his sleeves like a douche.
- The Top Chef video editors are mad geniuses who like to toy with our emotions. Don’t they know that we’re fragile?
mmmmm… Lemon Ham.
The spoon is often an under-appreciated utensil. Playing second fiddle to its pronged sidekick and parodied by the invention of the spork.
But a spoon should be a cook’s ultimate tool, a weapon even. It should be your guide to kitchen dominance… Your culinary Sherpa.
A spoon… For real?
Well consider this. Some pro cooks will carve their names in their spoons… They claim them. You do not touch another cook’s spoons. This is because their spoon is their guide to quality control. It tells a pro everything that they need to know. Besides the tasting part, it can also be used for general measurement, as a meat flipper, a baster, or to flip frozen peas at co-workers. It is truly invaluable.