In what will surely find favor with their married female demographic, Klondike has rolled out a new campaign called ‘5 Seconds To Glory‘. Created to reinforce the company’s long-standing “What would you do for a Klondike Bar?” campaign, men are asked to endure seemingly horrible things, such as giving their wife five seconds of undivided attention. The reward… said ice cream, confetti, balloons — and to drive the point home further — dancing hot chicks.
Teach your kids the sting of disappointment… Fake Food Cooking Toy
It’s here, it’s beer!… The World’s First Gay Beer
Areola Swirl anyone?… If Ben & Jerry’s Made Breast Milk Ice Cream
Winning!… Charlie Sheen’s Tiger Blood Energy Drink
Impress your French camping buddies… Gourmet Lunch In A Can Exists
Sew them on a train, or in a plane… Crocheted Green Eggs & Ham
A London ice cream shop recently made headlines, by selling ice cream made with human breast milk. Titled ‘Baby Gaga’, the limited batch unsurprisingly sold out within a few days.
So, what if the concept of breast milk ice cream actually caught on? Since nobody has a tighter stranglehold than Ben & Jerry’s on the quirky-titled and gimmicky ice cream market, we couldn’t help but wonder what it would look like if they got in on the action… You’re welcome, Ben & Jerry.
Concerned that the neighborhood ice cream man might be a bit creepy? Well, just be thankful that he’s not a dark sith lord, capable of luring your children into his truck with Jedi mind trick.
- Culinary crib notes… Chef’s Pencil Set
- This food & that food… Ampersand Food Groups
- A fleet of eventual banana bread… Banana Boats
- Caffeine culture… Disposable Coffee Cup Art
- PB&J FTW… Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream Cone
- Gimme some skin… KFC’s Skinwich
- Extraordinary McDonald’s Menu Items You May Not Know About
- Proclaim yourself a foodie in style… Foodie Bling
- Goodbye sweet, delicious world… Caption Contest: Gun Popsicle