Fulton Innovations, the same mad scientists who brought us self-cooking soup, have now focused their eCoupled technology on lighting up the cereal aisle. Using the same type of induction power as cell phone charging stations, they have developed a series of light-up cereal boxes.
Is Rice Krispiehenge the work of tiny druids, setting up a structure to help tell time, or to provide a setting for their virgin sacrifices? Or did someone have way too much free time at breakfast?
Either way, the puffed rice cereal structure is brought to us by Flickr user Laser Bread.
- Kick up a snack… Football Smoothie Maker
- That’s not ice cream… Where Chicken McNuggets Come From
- Step it up fratboys… Jello Shots Get Fancy
- T.M.I. … How Bacon Is Made
- Do not stare directly at the shirt… Burger Eclipse
- Sweet! … The Birth of Sugar-Coated Cereal
- Toke-a-Cola… Marijuana Infused Cola
- Smoking and drinking, all in one bottle… Marlboro Beer
- For the taste-impaired… The 50 Worst Beers In The World
Think of all the hyperactive children and dentist chair screams we wouldn’t have to deal with, had it not been for Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes.
[via The World’s Best Ever]