Graffeati: A food graffiti photo project by Arthur Bovino, sets out to prove that New Yorker’s food obsession is not limited to hot spots and food trends, and has spread to the counterculture of street art.
If TLC or The Food Network is in need of a new confection-related reality series — they need to look no further than the Cookie Boy.
Granted, we have no idea if he has the personality, or dim-witted staff to hold an audience for a half-hour — but his cookie art is nothing short of extraordinary.
Foodiggity regurgitates the week (or so) that was…
- Coco Peddles… Conan O’Brien Makes a Sandwich
- The JFK of soft drinks… Ecto Cooler
- Topped with art babble… The Recursive Pizza
- Considerate bacteria… The Five-Second Rule Explained
- Don’t mess with Death… Death Buy Lemonade [animated short]
- Attention hobos… How To Turn Welch’s Into Wine
- Surfing and fish tacos in Queens… Rockaway Taco
- Gummy science… Red Gummy Bear vs. Potassium Chlorate
- Enlighten your toast… Buddha Butter Dish
Opening April 29th at Paul Kasmin Gallery in New York City, is the latest exhibition by artist Mark Ryden entitled The Gay 90’s: Old Tyme Art Show. In the past Ryden has shown an incredibly unique style, impossible to categorize as it seems to show little semblance or influence from a specific style or era.