In her photo series Wearable Foods, Sung Yeonju makes garments out of various food items and photographs them. But unlike Lady Gaga’s entry into food fashion or the Bread Dress, Yeonju’s garments are not meant to be worn.
If TLC or The Food Network is in need of a new confection-related reality series — they need to look no further than the Cookie Boy.
Granted, we have no idea if he has the personality, or dim-witted staff to hold an audience for a half-hour — but his cookie art is nothing short of extraordinary.
Foodiggity regurgitates the week (or so) that was…
- Coco Peddles… Conan O’Brien Makes a Sandwich
- The JFK of soft drinks… Ecto Cooler
- Topped with art babble… The Recursive Pizza
- Considerate bacteria… The Five-Second Rule Explained
- Don’t mess with Death… Death Buy Lemonade [animated short]
- Attention hobos… How To Turn Welch’s Into Wine
- Surfing and fish tacos in Queens… Rockaway Taco
- Gummy science… Red Gummy Bear vs. Potassium Chlorate
- Enlighten your toast… Buddha Butter Dish