- What does your favorite Girl Scout Cookie say about you? [via Shine]
- The Toy Zone presents, 15 Toys That Will Make Your Children Fat.
- Wheelie robot brings dinner on the double. We are doomed. [cnet news]
- Esquire’s guide to the world’s healthiest booze.
- Hershey’s creates a chocolate replica of the Stanley Cup. [doobybrain]
- Top 10 food-related stand-up comedy bits. [Squid Ink LA]
How to Cook Food on Your Car’s Engine
Reheating food on a car engine shouldn’t be foreign to anyone who has ever been to a tailgate party. However, this entry at wikiHow actually suggests that a meal can be cooked start to finish under the hood…. While driving!
Gives new meaning to the term ‘cooking with gas’. Sorry, that joke was unavoidable.
Has anyone here ever done this?
The Top Chef Finale: What We’ve Learned
- Michael hates two things… Broccoli and smiling.
- Safe to say that Kevin’s beard always smells like ham.
- If Gail is going to cover the goods, then we have no use for her.
- Kevin would certainly win ‘Top Future Mall Santa’.
- Bryan zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… What? Where were we?
- Michael even rolls his sleeves like a douche.
- The Top Chef video editors are mad geniuses who like to toy with our emotions. Don’t they know that we’re fragile?
- « Previous Page