Would you like to dine all fancy, but still enjoy the convenience and coolness factor of eating from a can? All In One is a project by designer Chris Godfrey who packed an entire 12-course meal into a can.
And, rather than 12 layers of typical canned fare, Godfrey classed it up a bit with the following layers:
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte
That looks like something I once cleaned out of a septic tank.