Dogs are awesome 90% of the time. The other 10% is spent doing shit like this. Lucy the beagle has taken a liking to chicken nuggets fresh from the toaster oven, and their inaccessibility, nor the oven’s extreme temperature is going to stop her. Please watch.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.