Bacon, Some Facts is an informative chart brought to us by Dog House Diaries. Keep in mind it’s only informative if you consider “fact” a loose term, or if you’re so blinded by bacon love that you’ll believe anything. Although, here at Foodiggity, we’re pretty sure the one about Leonardo da Vinci is true.
What we do know…
- Girls Scouts are now blocking all entrances to the post office
- Your boss will make you buy their daughter’s cookies,
even if you are diabetic
- Samoas rule
What you probably did not know…
- Girl Scouts were once forced to sell calendars instead of cookies
- Thin Mints are trying to kill you
- Compared to some record deals, the girls themselves get
a pretty decent cut of the action
See the actual facts and a few more here.
[via Holy Kaw!]