What we do know…
- Girls Scouts are now blocking all entrances to the post office
- Your boss will make you buy their daughter’s cookies,
even if you are diabetic
- Samoas rule
What you probably did not know…
- Girl Scouts were once forced to sell calendars instead of cookies
- Thin Mints are trying to kill you
- Compared to some record deals, the girls themselves get
a pretty decent cut of the action
See the actual facts and a few more here.
[via Holy Kaw!]
I wish we had something like this in good old europe.
To bad that our scouts don’t sell sweets.
I definately would like to try some of the cookies.
Om Nom Nom Cookies!