- Behold, the recipe for White Castle Stuffing. [via Boing Boing]
- Club some seals, and other ways to have an authentic Thanksgiving.
- Indulge in Frugality. Great Depression Cooking with 94 yr-old Clara. [vid]
- How far would you go for a hot dog? [vid]
- Because there isn’t enough of it already between your teeth. Bacon Dental Floss.
Chris Durso says
We triple-dog-dare anyone to make the White Castle stuffing for Thanksgiving. Bonus points if you are hosting.
What they don’t tell you in the White Castle stuffing “nutrition” facts is that each serving is 3.5 tablespoons, but oh how good this must be.