Michael Wiles of Melbourne, Australia found a BBQ grill by the side of the road and decided to take it home. Problem… he was riding a motorcycle at the time. Solution… wear the barbecue grill home, problem solved.
However, after this picture of the transport inevitably hit the internet, Wiles was investigated and fined for careless driving. And to absolutely no one’s surprise the grill didn’t work.
Your mission… provide a caption for this photo. The winner — as judged by our caption contest committee — receives bragging rights and a half empty, slightly leaky tank of propane. Get to it.
[full story, via Neatorama]