- Christmas tree made out of Heineken bottles. [via Boing Boing]
- Eat Me Daily has video of how candy canes are made.
- For the person who has everything, a genuine severed elf ear. [AdFreak.com]
- AV Club NY sticks up for the fruitcake.
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters are Cool?
- Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas Outtakes. [via @RonRuggless]
- Courtesy of the brilliant TheOatmeal.com.
Twenty Things Worth Knowing About Beer.
- What Cereal Should I Eat? The flowchart knows. [Eating The Road]
- How much squandered food rides on NYC subways? [via Ad Freak]
- Inventors with nine fingers seek a better bagel slicer. [WSJ]
- A White Castle Snuggie exists and it is $49.99.
- Behold, the recipe for White Castle Stuffing. [via Boing Boing]
- Club some seals, and other ways to have an authentic Thanksgiving.
- Indulge in Frugality. Great Depression Cooking with 94 yr-old Clara. [vid]
- How far would you go for a hot dog? [vid]
- Because there isn’t enough of it already between your teeth. Bacon Dental Floss.