Want some pie? One of the most popular entries in our original Foodnited States series, Piedaho, is now in T-shirt form… Almost.
With this latest Foodnited States Tee, The Foodiggity Shop has launched a crowdfunding campaign for our Piedaho T-shirt. The goal… Pi, $3,141.59.
There’s a few different ways that you can help us reach our goal…
Pre-order a Piedaho Tee
- Just add Piedaho to your cart, choose a fit and size, and checkout as normal
- You’ll also get one Limited Edition Piedaho Sticker
- Get Membership to our V.I.P. mailing list
- T-shirts will ship 2-3 weeks after completion of campaign
Donate To Our Pi
- Choose ‘Donation’ under ‘Fit/Color’
- Choose ‘$10’ under ‘Size’ and add as many as you’d like to cart
- For every $10 donated, you will receive a $5 gift certificate to The Foodiggity Shop
- Every donation gets membership to our V.I.P. mailing list
And, be sure to…
Get Friends Involved… Everyone Loves Pie
- When you pre-order a Piedaho Tee you’ll be e-mailed a unique coupon code
- Share that code with friends
- If 4 friends use the code when pre-ordering a Piedaho Tee, we’ll then waive your entire group’s shipping costs†
- Code is limited to the first 4 people who use it
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers…
How Does All This Work?
Those interested in a Piedaho T-Shirt can visit our product page and pre-order as you would normally. When we hit our funding goal, which is Pi ($3,141.59), the shirts will go into production and delivered within 2-3 weeks after the campaign ends.
How Is This Different Than Using A Service Such As Kickstarter?
Because this crowdfunding is taking place right on our shop, there’s a bit more transparency of the process, with the same fun goodies that come with crowdfunding. Customers can browse our product page and checkout as normal, knowing that they’re purchasing from an actual shop that already exists.
Folks can also choose just to donate to the cause, with incentives in place to do so.
What If This Campaign Doesn’t Reach Its Funding Goal?
We’re pretty confident that we’ll get to Pi. In the event that we are short of our goal, because there’s no third-party crowdfunding service to answer to, The Foodiggity Shop could still decide to go forward with production. Everybody deserves pie. In the event that we cannot go into production, all pre-sales and donations will be returned.
What If The Foodiggity Shop Exceeds Its Goal?
Firstly, that would be awesome. Secondly, that would mean we’ve gotten more orders than expected and would just need to print more shirts. Because most of the funds are created by actual pre-sales, everyone knows where the Pi is going.
What If I’d Like A Foodnited States Tee That You Don’t Offer Yet, But I Still Want Goodies?
First, check out the Foodnited States T-Shirts that we do have in stock. The Foodnited States has always been about fan participation, so if you’d like a particular State that we don’t have yet, let us know about it. Enough requests for the same State will get it into production faster.
In the meantime, please consider a donation to this crowdfunding campaign. You can then use your shiny new gift certificate for your State or anything else at The Foodiggity Shop.
*Everyone who participates in our crowdfunding project will be added to our new V.I.P mailing list. Those on this list will receive first dibs on new releases, random freebies, and other fun stuff. V.I.P members will have the option to opt-out at any time.
† All participants must have a shipping address in the U.S.